- $19.95$17.95Save 10%
- Size: 4 Inches & 6mm Tip
- Finish: Matte Steel
- Material: High Carbon SS
- Color: Steel
- Shipping Weight: 6 Ounces
A high quality professional grade instrument from MANIPRO
freehow to write essay response persuasive writing no homework the phone spy
SERIESrange of nailcare products. Ideal for side cutting / clipping toe nails.
- Made with high carbon Stainless Steel.
- Precision aligned 6mm sharp edges meet at tips first leaving a wedge shaped opening for improved cutting.
- High quality box joint for durability compared to cheap lap jointed products.
- Ideal for use at home and Spas / Salons
- Comfortable design featuring double springs
Sharp Cutting Edge
Precision aligned sharp cutting edges meet at tips first leaving a wedge shaped opening for improved cutting.
Durable Box Joint
High quality box joint for durability compared to cheap lap jointed products.
Smooth Finish Grip
Smooth & attractive natural brushed steel finish.
Warning & Tips
- Always sterilize your comedone extractor and lancets.
- Sterilize the tip of the extractor between each extraction to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- Apply antibacterial agents and/or toner after finishing the extractions. It will help prevent infection and heal the open pores.
- Do not use a comedone extractor on inflammed or cystic acne. This cannot be stressed enough.
- It is recommended that when you visit a professional dermatologist or a beautician take your own tools with you for hygienic reasons.
Blackheads & Whiteheads
Blackheads are annoying little unsightly spots on the face and other areas of the skin where oil has built up and become trapped inside the pore.
Whiteheads are tiny and white raised spots and are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil, in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are tiny cysts which are formed due to the improper elimination of oil secreted from the grease glands.
They have the appearance of hard white spots and they appear on any part of the body, but Whiteheads and blackheads are most commonly seen on the areas around the face especially around the nose, cheeks, temples and forehead.
Suvorna's Ador range of beauty tools are manufactured to the international standard specifications and are quality checked to ensure compliance.
We recommend that you consult a dermatologist or a beautician if you have difficulty in using the tools.
Preparing your skin
Prepare your skin by softening it with a hot steamy shower, facial suana or by placing a warm damp towel on your face until it cools. Run more warm water on the towel, ring it out and place it on your face again. Repeat each time it cools.
Steam your face
or use a warm damp towel
Put the tool on infected area
Apply gentle pressure
And roll it over the whiteheads
Sterilize the tool before & after use