- $110.95$89.95Save 19%
- Finish:Polished Steel / Dull Steel
- Material:High Carbon SS
- Shipping Weight: 2 Pounds
A compact yet complete manicure kit from Suvorna’s MANIPRO SERIES of nail care products. This kit is carefully designed to cater for all your nail care needs whether you are viagra free trial sample a busy professional at a nail salon or just a home user who cares about their nails. Perfect as a thoughtful gift for someone you care about. Every instrument in the kit is manufactured to last, hand made from drop forged high quality tadalafil generic vs cialis stainless steel that is finished to perfection by skilled craftsmen with great attention to form and function without
Like all Suvorna products this kit is backed by Suvorna’s money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Made with high carbon Stainless Steel.
- Ideal for use at home and Spas or Salons.
- Contains multiple instruments for manicures.
- Comes with Synthetic Leather Case.
Warning & Tips
- Always sterilize your comedone extractor and lancets.
- Sterilize the tip of the extractor between each extraction to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- Apply antibacterial agents and/or toner after finishing the extractions. It will help prevent infection and heal the open pores.
- Do not use a comedone extractor on inflammed or cystic acne. This cannot be stressed enough.
- It is recommended that when you visit a professional dermatologist or a beautician take your own tools with you for hygienic reasons.
Blackheads & Whiteheads
Blackheads are annoying little unsightly spots on the face and other areas of the skin where oil has built up and become trapped inside the pore.
Whiteheads are tiny and white raised spots and are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil, in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are tiny cysts which are formed due to the improper elimination of oil secreted from the grease glands.
They have the appearance of hard white spots and they appear on any part of the body, but Whiteheads and blackheads are most commonly seen on the areas around the face especially around the nose, cheeks, temples and forehead.
Suvorna's Ador range of beauty tools are manufactured to the international standard specifications and are quality checked to ensure compliance.
We recommend that you consult a dermatologist or a beautician if you have difficulty in using the tools.
Preparing your skin
Prepare your skin by softening it with a hot steamy shower, facial suana or by placing a warm damp towel on your face until it cools. Run more warm water on the towel, ring it out and place it on your face again. Repeat each time it cools.
Steam your face
or use a warm damp towel
Put the tool on infected area
Apply gentle pressure
And roll it over the whiteheads
Sterilize the tool before & after use