- $59.95$45.95Save 23%
- Size: 6.25 Inches
- Finish: Polished Mirror
- Material: Japanese J2 SS
- Color: Mirror Polished Steel
- Shipping Weight: 8 oz
A http://pharmacyonline-rxgeneric.com/ high quality professional grade instrument from Suvorna’s viagra doesnt work for me Select range http://pharmacyonline-rxgeneric.com/ of http://pharmacyonline-rxgeneric.com/ Razor Edge
Salon Shears, designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress female viagra with alcohol to the hands and fingers. Made with highest grade of Japanese steel for viagra casera para hombres professional use.
- Hand made with forged professional grade Japanese J2 stainless steel
- Razor edge cutting scissors with triple honed, hollow ground convex blade.
- Each pair has a Blue Titanium coated knurled tension adjustment nut with backing plate.
- Scissors feature a multi-axis swivel finger ring and removable finger rest for comfortable use.
Multi-Axis Swivel Ring
Swivel finger rest features two axis rotation.
Easy Blue titanium coated knurled knob with backing plate for tension adjustment.
Comfortable & attractive handle design for a stylish look.
Razor Sharp Cutting Edges
2.25" razor edge cutting blade for silky smooth cutting.
Two pairs of matching color rubber finger inserts for size adjustment and comfort.
( Color may vary ).
Blue Titanium Coated Finger Rest
Removable blue titanium coated finger rest for your comfort.
Comes with free case made from genuine high quality leather. The convenient carrying case features magnetic button and is tailor made for life long protection from dust.
Warning & Tips
- Always sterilize your comedone extractor and lancets.
- Sterilize the tip of the extractor between each extraction to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- Apply antibacterial agents and/or toner after finishing the extractions. It will help prevent infection and heal the open pores.
- Do not use a comedone extractor on inflammed or cystic acne. This cannot be stressed enough.
- It is recommended that when you visit a professional dermatologist or a beautician take your own tools with you for hygienic reasons.
Blackheads & Whiteheads
Blackheads are annoying little unsightly spots on the face and other areas of the skin where oil has built up and become trapped inside the pore.
Whiteheads are tiny and white raised spots and are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil, in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are tiny cysts which are formed due to the improper elimination of oil secreted from the grease glands.
They have the appearance of hard white spots and they appear on any part of the body, but Whiteheads and blackheads are most commonly seen on the areas around the face especially around the nose, cheeks, temples and forehead.
Suvorna's Ador range of beauty tools are manufactured to the international standard specifications and are quality checked to ensure compliance.
We recommend that you consult a dermatologist or a beautician if you have difficulty in using the tools.
Preparing your skin
Prepare your skin by softening it with a hot steamy shower, facial suana or by placing a warm damp towel on your face until it cools. Run more warm water on the towel, ring it out and place it on your face again. Repeat each time it cools.
Steam your face
or use a warm damp towel
Put the tool on infected area
Apply gentle pressure
And roll it over the whiteheads
Sterilize the tool before & after use