- $54.95$44.95Save 18%
- Size: 5.5 Inches
- Finish: Polished Mirror
- Material: 440C SS
- Color: Natural Polished Steel
- Shipping Weight: 9 oz
A high quality professional grade instrument from Suvorna’s ador range of Razor Edge
pharmacy in canada hair- my lot have thought miracles ears that.
designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers. Made with highest grade of 440C steel for professional use.
- Hand made with high quality 440C Stainless Steel capable of attaining Rockwell hardness of 58-60.
- Razor edge convex hollow ground wide blades hold edge for longer periods.
- Features a single swivel thumb ring for dynamic cutting comfort.
- Blue Titanium coated knob with for tension adjustment.
- Includes free custom fit synthetic leather case
- Comfortable & stylish offset design with curved finger rest and removable rubber finger inserts.
Ergonomic finger rest for your comfort.
Gold plated knurled knob with matching color decorative stone for tension adjustment.
Comfortable & attractive stylish design handles that enhance the looks of the shears.
2.5" sharp razor edge cutting blades for silky smooth cutting.
Two pairs of matching color rubber finger inserts for protection.
( Color may vary )
Swivel Thumb Ring
Single axis swivel thumb ring for dynamic cutting comfort.
Comes with free case made from high quality synthetic leather. The convenient carrying case features a magnetic button and is tailor made for life long protection from dust.
Warning & Tips
- Always sterilize your comedone extractor and lancets.
- Sterilize the tip of the extractor between each extraction to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- Apply antibacterial agents and/or toner after finishing the extractions. It will help prevent infection and heal the open pores.
- Do not use a comedone extractor on inflammed or cystic acne. This cannot be stressed enough.
- It is recommended that when you visit a professional dermatologist or a beautician take your own tools with you for hygienic reasons.
Blackheads & Whiteheads
Blackheads are annoying little unsightly spots on the face and other areas of the skin where oil has built up and become trapped inside the pore.
Whiteheads are tiny and white raised spots and are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil, in the pores of the skin. Whiteheads are tiny cysts which are formed due to the improper elimination of oil secreted from the grease glands.
They have the appearance of hard white spots and they appear on any part of the body, but Whiteheads and blackheads are most commonly seen on the areas around the face especially around the nose, cheeks, temples and forehead.
Suvorna's Ador range of beauty tools are manufactured to the international standard specifications and are quality checked to ensure compliance.
We recommend that you consult a dermatologist or a beautician if you have difficulty in using the tools.
Preparing your skin
Prepare your skin by softening it with a hot steamy shower, facial suana or by placing a warm damp towel on your face until it cools. Run more warm water on the towel, ring it out and place it on your face again. Repeat each time it cools.
Steam your face
or use a warm damp towel
Put the tool on infected area
Apply gentle pressure
And roll it over the whiteheads
Sterilize the tool before & after use